The requirement of this program is described in terms of the total number of credits which a student is required to complete. Student would be completing this programme in four semesters, where in the last semester may be spent either of the two available alternatives, namely, Dissertation and Industry problem. This program is intended to give a penetrating professional experience in once own discipline or in many other traditional areas of Engineering.
Candidates falling under any of the below mentioned categories must apply under the International Student Category:
1. Foreign citizens,
2. PIO card holders and
3. OCI (Dual Citizens)
International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should:
a) produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in English medium or
b) have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores
Candidates without the above pre-qualifications will have to enroll either for
a) Intensive Certificate course in English Language (Full Time) conducted from March to May each year or
b) One Semester Certificate course in English Language (Part Time) conducted after regular class hours from June to December.
Note: The International Student category fee structure is binding for the full duration of the programme and cannot be transferred /changed in between.
Candidates from the above listed categories having pursued Indian Educational qualification and who may have applied under the Indian States Category will have to pay the International Student Category Fee. The decision of the Admission committee is final.
Candidates seeking admission through International Student category (Foreign Nationals/PIO/OCI) will have a separate application process, with the following options to apply for any programme at Christ University.
a) Direct mode Application
b) Online Application form
Email ID for any clarifications: email@example.com
For other details: https://christuniversity.in/international-student-category
Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application may apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the course.
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
5. Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India.
Note: If only condition 5 is satisfied, and not conditions 1 to 4 above,NRI student category fee will be applicable only for the first year.
For email queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may apply for the programme from 8 December, 2020 when applications will be available online on the University website till the date applications will officially close.
Applications for each programme will close approximately a week before the scheduled selection process.
All applicants must visit the page: https://appstat.christuniversity.in and register by entering NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and set a password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages). An applicant can apply for as many programmes using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific programme is fulfilled.
Applicants must have the following documents prior to fill the application online:
a) Copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12 and Degree Marks Cards (whichever is available years/semesters marks card) (Mandatory).
b) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
c) Make payment using card and after successful payment click on submit. A 9 (Nine) digit Application number will be generated. If unable to print the application form due to system/power/internet failure, logon to https://appstat.christuniversity.in, under the “Application Status” page enter the registered Email-ID and password to view and print the application form. (After payment if you do not receive the 9 (Nine) digit application number, then your application process is incomplete and payment will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 15 days and must be checked with your bank).
Candidates falling under any of these categories (PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) must send the required supporting documents (Copy of Passport, Copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable and Copy of Class 10, Class 12 and Undergraduate Degree Marks Card (if result awaited, marks card till the last semester/year) in an A4 size Envelope ONLY through Registered Post / Courier to: The Co-ordinator, Office of International Affairs, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029, Karnataka, India, Phone: +91 80 4012 9439
All other candidates will have to carry the application printout, original documents and a set of photocopies to the selection process on the allotted date, time and venue mentioned on the selection process admit card.
Office of Admissions will communicate with the applicant only through university website www.christuniversity.in under the link “Application Status” or click the link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in
Selection process results will be available on https://appstat.christuniversity.in Selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission. The offer will be valid upto the date mentioned in the Offer of admission.
All selected candidates must note that admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
To process admission
1. Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
2. Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
3. As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
4. Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
5. Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
All original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission as mentioned below
1. Copy of E-Admission card (Mandatory).
2. Copies of the NEFT / Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
3. Statement of Marks: Class 10, Class 12 (Mandatory).
4. Undergraduate Degree Marks Card (if result awaited, marks card till the last semester/year) (Mandatory).
5. Provisional degree certificate, if candidate has completed/graduated before November 2020 (Mandatory).
6. Degree certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated before June 2020 (Mandatory).
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) of undergraduate/postgraduate degree from the last qualified institution (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August, 2021.
8. Migration Certificate of undergraduate degree from qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka) (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August, 2021.
9. Students pursuing their final year must bring the statement of marks up to the previous semester / year (Mandatory).
10. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) should submit
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b] Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
c] Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
d] Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
11. 1 passport size and 1 stamp size photographs (Mandatory).
12. A valid photo ID in original (Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Electoral ID)(Mandatory).
13. Work experience, work related documents such as joining letter/experience letter and latest salary slip (If required for the programme).
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June - 2021], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before 20 August, 2021.
Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
All admitted students must open an account at South Indian Bank, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Branch as part of the admission process and must carry relevant ID proof (Aadhar Card and Pan Card).
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID cum ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fee payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2021 will be intimated during the admission process.
I) The University does not collect any type of capitation / donation other than the fees mentioned in the website.
II) All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost, if required by the department.
III) Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
For any queries at any given time during the application and admission process, you may contact us through the following Email ID’s:
Bangalore Central Campus
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road,
Bengaluru - 560 029, Karnataka, INDIA
Ph. No: +91 92430 80800
Indian candidates: email@example.com
NRI candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangalore Bannerghatta Road Campus
Ph. No: 080 4655 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309
Bangalore Kengeri Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
Bangalore - 560074
Delhi NCR Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road,
Delhi NCR Ghaziabad - 201003
Ph. No: 1800-123-3212
Pune Lavasa Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Christ University Road, 30 Valor Court,
PO Dasve Lavasa, Mulshi, Pune - 412112, Maharashtra
Ph. No : 1800-123-2009,
Between: Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office remains closed on Sundays, Government Holidays and Any special events)
1. Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non Refundable)
2. Programme fee as per the below table
Other Indian States
Other Foreign Nationals
Time of Payment: All the candidates have to pay the I Year fee immediately after confirmation of the admission. II Year fee must be remitted before the commencement of final examinations of II Semesters respectively.
It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for both years, there may be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
1. NRI fee is applicable for first year for candidates who have studied foreign syllabus (has to be approved by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. (The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
(The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
2.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
2.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
3. To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
4. Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if any applicable.
5. All Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, The fee may be paid through the following option:
For Online Application form, click the below link:
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029,
Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.